At Grant Thornton Costa Rica, we feel really glad to participate in the coordination with Grant Thornton UK LLP for the global event organized by British Chamber of Commerce in Costa Rica: “Costa Rica: Destination for UK Companies looking to establish a Center of Excellence or Shared Services for Latin America”.
This event will reunite a great line of speakers and promote our country as a perfect destination for investment.
Keynote presenters will include:
- Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President of The Republic of Costa Rica
- Baroness Hooper, the Prime Minister's Trade Envoy for Costa Rica
- Andrés Valenciano, Minister of Foreign Trade of Costa Rica
- Spencer Mahony, HM Deputy Trade Commissioner for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Neal Dempsey, Asocciate Director of Grant Thonton UK
- Jorge Sequeira, Managing Director of the Costa Rican
- Reinhold Gröbner, Head of the Global Finance Service Americas AstraZeneca
- Julio Lizano, President of the British Chamber of Commerce in Costa Rica
- Anne-Marie Martin, Director Global Business Networks at British Chambers of Commerce.